March Break Camp
March Break Camp
Celebrate the last week of winter at Spring into Scanlon March Break Camp! Children ages 4-10 will enjoy a fun-filled week of new forest adventures as they spend the day outdoors at the Scanlon Creek Conservation Area exploring the forest, connecting to nature and making new friendships.
- March 11-15
- Ages 4 – 10
- Program runs from 9am – 4pm
- Drop off 8:50 – 9am
- Pick-Up 3:50 – 4pm
- Cost: $300 per camper (no HST)*
*Registration for all 5 days required. Registration closes March 8 or once maximum registrations received. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Thank you for your interest in our March Break camp – this program is now full. For more information or to be added to our waiting list, please contact us at education@LSRCA.on.ca.
Be the first to know about all of our available education programs, subscribe to our mailing list below.
Follow your curiosities! Camper interests will lead the way for daily activities. Don’t miss out on the chance for your child to breathe in the fresh air as they:
- Feel the wind in their face trying out kick-sledding through the forest (weather dependent)
- Learn how to be a wildlife tracker – we’ll teach you how to identify animal tracks, markings and scat to figure out who left these clues behind!
- Have fun and make new friends through outdoor games – can you camouflage in the forest like an animal? Or howl like a coyote?
- Explore fun ways to use technology in nature – use iPads to create digital nature art or try your hand at geocaching, the modern-day treasure hunt!
- Warm up from outdoor adventures in the Scanlon Creek Nature Centre. Several stations are set-up to explore during camp down time.